Frequently Asked Questions
- All frozen items should be stored in your freezer compartment at a temperature of -18°C
2. Do your products contain preservatives?
- Pondok Abang's Ready-To-Eat and Ready-To-Cook products do not contain any preservatives
3. I just bought Pondok Abang products from a retail store, how soon should I head back home to store them?
- For the best quality of the product, we recommend that you head home and store them in the freezer as soon as possible. Prolonged thawing can lead to a reduced quality and even lead to spoilage of the item.
- Bring along a cooler bag when shopping for frozen items, get one from us today via this link: https://pondokabang.com/products/cooler-bag
4. What is the shelf life of the product?
- Our products have a shelf-life of 1 year from the manufactured date when they are stored frozen
5. Are your products Halal?
- Yes! Our products are all Halal! Depending on the products, they would either have a MUIS Halal certification or a JAKIM Halal Certification or a Halal certification from their respective sources
6. How do I serve your products?
- For our Ready-To-Eat products, you may simply remove the sleeve, tear the plastic film and microwave it for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, you may empty the contents of the product in to a pan and heat it up over the stove
- For our Ready-To-Cook products, you may simply deep-fry the products to your desired finish and serve them.